We wish you good luck and we will announce the lottery results on March 31st at 18:00 UTC
- The NEX team
1. Risks related to the use of the NEX extension
The NEX extension will not be responsible for any losses, damages or claims arising from events falling within the scope of the following five categories:
(1) Security problems experienced by the user of any related software or service, e.g., unauthorized access to users' wallets and/or accounts.
(2) Mistakes made by the user of any software or service, e.g., forgotten passwords, payments sent to wrong addresses, and accidental deletion of wallets.
(3) Technical failures in the hardware of the user of any related software or service, e.g., data loss due to a faulty or damaged storage device.
(4) Software problems of the NEX extension and/or any related software or service, e.g., corrupted files, incorrectly constructed transactions, unsafe cryptographic libraries and/or malware affecting the extension.
(5) Actions or inactions of third parties and/or events experienced by third parties, e.g., bankruptcy of service providers, information security attacks on service providers, and fraud conducted by third parties.
2. Investment risks
The investment in crypto currencies can lead to loss of money over short or even long periods. The investors in crypto currencies should expect prices to have large range fluctuations. Any information published within the NEX extension cannot guarantee that the investors in crypto currencies would not lose money.
3. Compliance with tax obligations
The users of the NEX extension are solely responsible to determinate what, if any, taxes apply to their crypto currency transactions. The owners of, or contributors to, the NEX extension are NOT responsible for determining the taxes that apply to crypto currency transactions.
4. Limitation of liability
Unless otherwise required by law, in no event shall the owners of, or contributors to, the NEX extension be liable for any damages of any kind, including, but not limited to, loss of use, loss of profits, or loss of data arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the NEX extension.
The user of the NEX extension agrees to arbitrate any dispute arising from or in connection with the NEX extension or this disclaimer, except for disputes related to copyrights, logos, trademarks, trade names, trade secrets or patents.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
This disclaimer was amended for the last time on March 11th, 2018.